Thursday 28 July 2016

I Was Ashamed To Show My Hands Due To The Ugly Stains. But Now Everybody Ask Me What Kind Of Cream I Use


Many people struggle with age stains and spots on their skin. If you are one of these people, don`t worry since there is a magical solution for your problem. You won`t have to buy all those expensive creams for skin whitening which are poorly effective and can damage your skin. Here you can find the recipe for a natural mask which can help you forget about brown spots and stains. The results will amaze you!

I Was Ashamed To Show My Hands Due To The Ugly Stains. But Now Everybody Ask Me What Kind Of Cream I Use

Ingredients:

  • 1 tbsp. of honey
  • 1 tbsp. of yogurt
  • 1 tbsp. of lemon juice

Combine all the ingredients and mix until smooth. Apply the mask on the affected area and allow it to act for 15 minutes. Then, peel off the layers. It is recommended that you do the procedure at night since there might be some slight redness on the skin after removing the layers.

Repeat the procedure no more than twice a week.

Source: dayofhealthy.com

The post I Was Ashamed To Show My Hands Due To The Ugly Stains. But Now Everybody Ask Me What Kind Of Cream I Use appeared first on Healthy Food Team.

0 comments:

Post a Comment